Friday, May 27, 2022

The wonderful feeling of reading LIBRARY BOOKS and more

 Remember how I fell for a scam recently?

So I get this note from an attorney of my acquaintance.

Checking in, she calls it.

And then, Hi Ruth, can you do me a favor?

DELETE !!!

Ellen and I were amazed !

The afternoon is simply crawling. 

My darling Scott came over to check on me.

I was reading upstairs in my bed.

Told him I was not enjoying one of the books. That is because Brook, I think is her name, had recommended some books for me.

One of them was familiar

STUART WOODS 


This is a Tesla. How would you get in the car? Well, I don't have to worry about that... yet ! Of course I would love one. Where is a dealership?  I will find out off line. 


This is an original painting by Fred Danziger. 

Please pass the burger, fries and ketchup.


No comments:

Post a Comment