Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Watched my second CLINT EASTWOOD film in a couple of days

Just finished watching a Clint Eastwood film called IN THE LINE OF FIRE. Terribly long and drawn out. The villain was played by John Malkevitch, one of the favorites of the late Judy Diaz. Darn. I can't get it to publish his photo. Scott told me that within a year, Netflix will have ads. I cannot leave home yet as I have Covid. I also have ANTS in the sink. Tossed many of them down the drain. Do I feel guilty? Yes, but you've gotta decide whose side you are on. E O WILSON - was that his name - studied entymology. I can't even spell the word. Wilson was immediately hooked on ants, their colonies, their cooperation. When we were kids we had an ant farm. All the ants died. Lemme see if the workers have left the Bill Adams property. Yes, they did, but I nearly fell over - seriously - when I got up from Red Couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment