Thursday, May 5, 2022

BANGLA DESH is hot these days and so is Willow Grove !

 

Sarah is having a marvelous time at her friend Shahira's in Bangladesh.

I have been at Scott's waiting for him to finish his cooking, as we were gonna watch the films GIANT and JAWS.

Why? I saw an interview on Turner Classic Films about these two great films. Scott, as you may know, has a huge collection of movies.

I continue to read CITY OF NETS by the late Otto Frederick. 

You would not believe how movies finally get made in Hollywood. 

I did have to come home to eat. I did bring my diabetes paraphernalia there but forgot to bring my novologue pen home. 


Just made a donation to the LUPUS FOUNDATION. A friend of mine's mother died from that autoimmune disease. 

HEY it is warming up now, outside. 

We are sposed to have massive rains. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment