Monday, May 30, 2022

DIABETES MELLITUS

 

A person with diabetes should ALWAYS carry glucose tabs in their backpack and also keep them in their bedroom and kitchen.

Why?

Your life may be at stake!

When I was first diagnosed and went to the WILLOW GROVE GIANT SUPERMARKET, Bob Mazda - was that his name - told me his pharmacist roommate - went LOW in the night and was found dead on the floor.

When I was pregnant with Sarah, my diabetes doctor told me I had the disease.

Surely, though, in the future, we will find a way to get rid of it !

Loads of Millard's relatives had it or their relatives. Bonnie and Van.

Van used to find WATCHES in the middle of the street.

For many years I kept the baby blanket that Margie Smith Deming knitted for baby Sarah.


This blanket I bought at a thrift shop in neighboring Hatboro, PA. 

Went on bike for half an hour or more.

Sugar was normal - 124.

Gonna check one of my favorite programs. 

https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/backstories/1999/


Today Biden is remembering the death of his son, BEAU, of cancer. 

Wasn't he the attorney general of Delaware? 

No comments:

Post a Comment