Monday, May 23, 2022

Great report from podiatrist RON RENZI

 

Scott and I drove to Dr Renzi's office. Scott had never been there, but I told him, STOP, that's his circular drive. 

I joked and said, Oh, I came to the wrong office. I came to the dentist.

Similar chairs.

The reason my feet hurt me is b/c over time we lose the BABY FAT in our feet. 

My feet are still very sensitive and I feel the needle clicking away. To keep my feet healthy, I should wear pads in the bottom of my shoes.

Told Renzi that my late mother recommended him.

I want to write a composition now and will in a moment.

I should get my feet checked once every 6 months, which I will now.

Medicare will pay.

I am 76 yrs old.

Just turned on the AC in my house, but I also like to train the fan on me.

WHY ISN'T MY FAN WORKING? 

No comments:

Post a Comment