Thursday, May 21, 2020

Wash hands, wash hands POEM: Bill Payer

Just in from DBSA. Let's figure out what those letters mean.

Denver Broncos Salute Alabama?

Dolores Bonito's South America?

Never mind. Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance.

Okay, wish me luck. Am getting my mail now.

Twas my Comcast bill and I just paid it.

I get emails from National Geographic. On that page, Infinity, anudder name for Comcast, tells me they are suspending my subscription if I don't pay immediately.

SCAM.

The reason I pay immediately is b/c once I let the bills pile up. They were not due. But I almost forgot to pay them.

There goes the UPS truck. Years ago, I wrote a biz story for the Intelligencer on the UPS. The trucks are brown so they don't show the dirt.

In case I mysteriously disappear, most of my articles are upstairs in the hall closet in a black plastic bag.

Scuse me while I pour anudder cup of Vanilla Almond Milk.

My cough? Ate two tiny mini-Triscuits.

Gonna send a News Alert now about The QAnon group. Click here.

The writer's father is a believer in Conspiracy Theories.

BILL PAYER

As long as you have enough funds in your account
You can easily pay most bills.
Hit Transfer Funds
from Savings to Checking
Double-check everything.

Bills!
They'll keep on coming
until the day you're a goner
like the honeybee found
dead on my kitchen floor.


No comments:

Post a Comment