Thursday, May 14, 2020

Garbage Morning - Walk around the block - and more more more

102 children in N.Y. may have a rare virus-related illness.

New York State health officials are investigating 102 cases of a rare and dangerous inflammatory syndrome that afflicts children and appears to be connected to the coronavirus, Mr. Cuomo said on Wednesday.

....

Why read this and make yourself sad?

....

From Roxana Nastase of Scarlet Leaf Review.

Excellent piece of work.

I would like it in this issue. It should be out in max  3 days.

....

Took me many hours to polish it. Wish I could tell mom.

....

So, bad leg and I walked around the block. I was the only one out. Had to get up early to toss out the rest of my garbage.

This is what people eat:  McDonalds. Pancake mix. 

One fellow's garbage can had fallen over and the contents spilled over in the street.

Hey, you friggin slob!

...

Yesterday I lay in bed all morning listening to music on WXPN.  Great music. 

...

Oh, I saw a Frontline presentation about the virus. It explained very well - with illustrations - how our antibodies find the virus - one of millions of things swirling in our blood - and stick there.


Look, I don't understand it either.

Laboriously brought in the yellow plastic bin and the trash can.

Sent a birthday card to cousin Linda Fogel who lives in South Euclid Ohio. 44118.

Gonna bury myself under my covers now and fall asleep.

BTW, I continue to read a tragic story about an avalanche in Colorado, printed by the never-miss-a-thing NY Times.

These are daring skiiers who were afraid to say no to the overwhelmingly dangerous conditions.

Whomever wrote the story should get a Pulitzer from Columbia University, a highly endowed university, who are embroiled in a financial situation with teachers and students.

Below, skiiers would disappear into the trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment