Tuesday, May 12, 2020

I remember Mama! Poem: I remember mama

I just watched most of I Remember Mama, starring Peggy Wood, brought to you by Maxwell House Coffee.

Yes, I finally relented and am drinking Maxwell House right now.

View Mama here.

Portrait of Peggy Wood.jpg  Photo of Peggy Wood.

Kim from Second Home sent her regrets about my mom dying.

I remember Hedy and Fred, Al the pretzel Man, Calvin - good god, who is watching that man - and Igor, who guided us in exercises. A woman I did not like called everyone honey and would touch them inappropriately I thought.

Hold on, gonna drink another squirt of Maxwell House.

I REMEMBER MAMA

How I loved the Norwegian life of strict Mama and her children.
Life opened up to me through wonderful television shows.
Did we watch as a family?
Can't remember.
Just that television led the way
To a lifelong urge to travel
And I did.
Yes I did.

Read part of my travels right here.



Howdy to you, too, Marcus Aurelius.

Giddy up, giddy up.

No comments:

Post a Comment