Monday, May 11, 2020

Mother's Day Wishes by Sarah - and Performance Art by Ethan Iverson and Sarah Deming - WHOOPEE




MOTHERS DAY WISHES

Rubies for Reerow,
Unguents for her darling feet,0
Tea in cloisonné cups,  
Hats from Hatboro,

Zebras for the Serengeti of her mind,

Day lilies in droves, and  
Endless poems:
May they sprout like cucumbers
In a secret garden
Next to her partner in noir,
Gathering freshness forever.


How bout 'the serengeti of her mind.'

Told Ethan I'm reading a John Sanford novel, HOLY GHOST, which Scott lent me.

Ethan said Sanford is very popular in Minnesota as the books are set there.

....

Remember I said I couldn't find Sister Vicki's photos.

A miracle occurred.

Presenting them here

They may be the best photos I ever took. 

Hello Sister Vicki. May I say I love you?

No comments:

Post a Comment