Tuesday, September 27, 2022

 New research shows that if you sleep on your SIDE you are more protected from Alzheimer's disease.

Whew! Glad I got that in, before I die from something!

Wrote a terrific short story yesterday called THE BEWILDERED COYOTE which was rejected from Loch Haven Review.

I was shocked!

Woke up this morning at 7 am but did not feel like getting out of bed.

Didn't feel like reading any of my books on my newly-changed sheets. 

What a chore that is!

Was gonna make an appt to have my hair cut - it's white and puffy and wild - but changed my mind.

I like it this way.

Of course I shouldn't feel bad for getting my story rejected. But I do.


Here's a famous cover by Margaret Bourke White.


She died of Parkinson's disease. 

She was a daring photographer!

Ellen's got this really loud podcast on.

I will now dress for the day - something warm - Lynn's jeans do not fit me, Harriet's pants only go down to mid-thigh - I do have warm slacks I will wear - and so off I go.

BREAKFAST s'ils vous plait.

Made with butter and a pinch of salt and - ahchoo! - pepper.

No comments:

Post a Comment