Friday, September 23, 2022

Balance Exercises and Brain Exercises

Colorful cones with Tetris in background

Today is Friday, 9-23-22 and we can hear the Band practicing at the Upper Moreland H.S.

Guy Cooper to the rescue

My upstairs bathroom sink in the vanity
Apprentice Jake is below. Since he is short, he fit inside the tiny space below the kitchen cupboards. They used FLEXIBLE pipes.

The scale used by Simon Baniewicz for weighing packages to mail. He once had a website called AWESOME WHEELS. 

When I went off lithium, I became suicidally depressed so I visited flea markets with "Si" as he liked to be called. 

AND ANOTHER REPORT ABOUT BEATRIZ

I visited with Beatriz today. I got a chance to speak with her stepdaughter and got an update from her. Beatriz was not aware at all that we were there. According to her stepdaughter Beatriz only has rare short moments of clarity (once she even didn't recognize Steven. She does partially care for herself (feeding herself, getting up and going to the bathroom). 

 .....

This was from Barbara.

No comments:

Post a Comment