Monday, September 19, 2022

Just got home from walk around the block

 Guy M Cooper will be here shortly.

Brushed my teeth in the upstairs tub.

Fun?

No comment.

Nice to talk to folks. So the guy, who is walking a leashed dog, says to me, How ya doin?

Have you recovered from your surgery?

I haven't had surgery in years, I said. 

Was he a prophet?

Back in the day when I worked at the Intell/Record, I wrote the HEADLINES for Polly's Pointers and Dr. Gott.

I looked em up. They are real people, Polly changed her name, but Dr Gott is still in practice.

Who gave me the assignment? Joan Bastel. Is she around? YOU look her up, pas moi.

I do know her beloved husband died. 

Finally finished reading the current edition of THE TIMES CHRONICLE. 

Long time reporter BOB KEELER died.

Who?

The paper gave him a terrific write up.

He was only 66.

Took a shower this morning, very very carefully.

Stood on the rubber mat which had suckers on the opposite side.

Washed my hair and body with some shampoo Ellen gave me by Guarnier. 

And, yes, I did watch last night some high stepping gentlemen who will accompany Queen Elizabeth II to her final resting place at ....

I think the place is featured in CANTERBURY TALES.

Last night while wearing CPAP machine I read much of the book THE LAST HOUSEWIFE by Ashleigh Winstead. 

Simply awful but I read the spoiler this morning.

Have I lost my taste for reading?

Or I could do what my former client "Bonnie" did... read juvenile books.

WALK WALK WALK

I choose these Clark's shoes, bought years ago at Faherty's.

Barking dogs, leaves on sidewalks, leaves falling down in random patterns

What will the plumbers find today

I feel like Noah on the Arc

Watch me sail away, sail away, sail away. 



No comments:

Post a Comment