Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Pictures from Pennypack Trust AND my front yard

Look, the bark is peeling off the logs AND mushrooms are growing. 
For several years ornamental grass has been growing.
Akuba shrubs stay green all winter, which is why I bought em at nearby Galbally's. 
Watering the pot is why they stay green. 
Pennypack Trust. 
Can you see the greenery growing at THE TRUST? 


Ah, the springhouse. 


Dainty wildflowers akin to daisies. 

We climbed up steep hills and found ourselves among still-growing flowers. 
Scott is way up ahead. We did see about a dozen people today. 
The terrible lantern fly which is impossible to catch or even step on, which will eventually kill ash trees.

Myrtle, used as a ground-cover, at people's homes. 
Thank you Scott for driving me there and uploading my photos. I have GOT to learn how!

In a moment I will be drinking MATCHA TEA. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment