Friday, September 9, 2022

Good day wildlife creatures

View from front of my house. And below, from the back. 

As we know, we are decimating the land of the deer. 
Hibiscus or Rose of Sharon in back yard. 
Scrubland, possibly like in the book series DUNE by Frank Herbert. I read much of the book while Mike and I were on our honeymoon in Toronto.
Who might this be?
In my back yard, I jazzed it up with car parts, which are still there. Was it Frank Bubeck who gave me big rocks for my garden? 
I do cherish these but they change in time. Water has immense power to split rock, as well as to drown people in hurricanes and cyclones. 

I remember when I was married and lived in Houston and many people were swimming and then suddenly they drowned. That really made an imprint on me. 
His white tail warns others to beware!

This is my new helper Michele. 

She and I went for a walk.
RZD above.
Bill of Willow Tree Service introduced himself and then began spraying for gypsy moths, which will end up damaging the entire tree. There were three tents. 


Keep on scrolling....



 GOOD BYE FOR NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment