Sunday, September 25, 2022

MORE SALTED NUTS PLEASE - We had a 10 minute downpour! - I ran out to put away my lawnchair

 

An artist named ROBERT JANZ published this photo of Rhiannon as a dystopian photo.

Golly, say it isn't true.

Click on it several times to enlarge. It is really a beaut !!!!

The magazine is W, a British publication.

Here in the states, we used to have WOMENS WEAR DAILY. 

AND, for THREE ENTIRE DAYS I was trying to think of the name of a singer. 

NINA SIMONE. 

Alexa was playing DION AND THE BELMONTS she she popped into my mind.

N I N A   S I M O N E. 

Whew! I thought I was gonna forget it again. 

....

How Often Should You Wash Your Sheets? 

"In my home washing sheets is a weekly task," Becnel says. "I do this every Sunday to all the beds in the house so I never forget, and there's nothing better than climbing into bed with clean sheets on a Sunday evening to fight those 'Sunday Scaries.'"

Beyond the allure of having freshly cleaned sheets to start your week off right, Becnel says that there is so much hiding on our sheets that is missed by the naked eye. According to UC Santa Barbara, humans lose approximately 500 million skin cells a day, and when we spend a fourth of our day asleep, that's a whole lot of shedding that occurs on our sheets. Plus, Murphy notes that oils, lotions, and creams that we use before bed can seep into sheets and pillowcases which will have a negative effect on our skin, especially if you're going for prolonged periods between washes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment