Saturday, September 3, 2022

I AIN'T AFRAID TO DIE - SARAH'S ESSAY IN THREEPENNY REVIEW

 

I would like to get to know HOUSES better. Found these images on AMAZON. 

Spoke to REM MURPHY a couple minutes ago. This was on Friday. 

Told him our mail carrier has not arrived yet.

Oh, said Rem, he or she will be there by 8 pm.  

He ordered Chinese food, which he could eat for every meal, from CHINA GARDEN.

He makes lots of friends at work. He went to a SANTANA concert with a patron. Carlos Santana is 75 or 76.

I have one item in my mailbox, which reads 2 0 4  on the outside.

It is a thank you letter to Sarah and Ethan for the wonderful feast we ate yesterday.

Rem told me to look up Nick Jones on youtube but I couldn't find the band.

Listened to a band - was it Charlie Parr - with wonderful lyrics. Ole Dog Blue... Lower him down on a Golden Chain. 

I think the maker of the dictionary, Samuel Johnson, was indeed afraid to die. He had a series of unusual OCD habits, such as jumping over fences.

Just came back from WALK AROUND BLOCK. 

Again it is now SATURDAY. As a kid I read a book called THE SATURDAYS. by Elizabeth Enrighrt, but don't quote me. 

Ah choo    Ah choo

Yes I am sneezing. Mayhap I am the reincarnation of SNEEZY, one of the dwarfs in SNOW WHITE.

When I awoke this morning and took my blood sugar, I was LOW.

Why? Because I was reading THE POWER OF THE BOOK and wanted to get as far as I could before going downstairs.

It is very hard to understand, even if you have MCI.

First I ate some LYCHEE SORBET. Then I said, forget it. Just eat a regular breakfast and don't shoot up, which is what I did.

Shall I continue writing my memoirs today?

Mais oui. 

And when I die... this could be from a song by Blood Sweat and Tears OR by a guy on youtube who talked about burying OLE BLUE

Lower me down on a golden chain. 

https://threepennyreview.com/samples/deming_f22.html

GUESS WHAT?

Scott and I just got back from a long hot walk at the WILLOW GROVE YMCA.

Why, I asked him, is it SO HOT?

Well, he replied the sun is beaming down on us and there is very little shade.

I had wet my hair, as usual, and drank water before we left.

But still. But still. 


No comments:

Post a Comment