Saturday, June 11, 2022

Thank you for the KIRKLAND UNSALTED NUTS - they can't do much damage, can they?

 

Whew! It worked. The MANY MOODS OF BEN VAUGHN.

Of course I'd like to volunteer. He says he's at a Relay Shack in the middle of nowhere.

I've gotta hone my remembrance skills.

Finished a couple of short stories today.

The weather turned chilly in my little corner of the world, with a mezuzah on the front door.

Holy cow! Just remembered I started anudder blog about the late Bill Cardinale. After we met through an editorial in the Wall Street Journal, we never said goodbye. This good man is dead. Read his obit if you wish.

Ya know, I am still not tired of the black n white photo on the wall of my upstairs office of...

Stephen Weinstein. Should I try to find an online photo of him?

Did. But I am not a subscriber to the Inquirer so all those hundreds of folks who once read his ideas of making this a better world...

REJOICE! 

Am reading on the Red Couch the memoir Never Panic Early by Fred Haise, born in 1933. His relatives mostly from Biloxi Mississippi are a regular Deuteronomy. He laments the crash of the Challenger and how it could have been averted. 


I was working in the News Room at the Intelligencer when we were watching the lift-off. No one could work after that. Christa McAuliffe. 

The Supremes
  • The Supremes were an American female singing group and a premier act of Motown Records during the 1960s. ...
  • Florence Ballard, Mary Wilson, Diana Ross, and Betty McGlown, the original group, were all from the Brewster-Douglass public housing project in Detroit.
  • They are from THE PROJECTS as you can see.

GO GIRLS GO !!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSdc1pKnqDY&t=24s

ABOVE is HOW TO DUST PROPERLY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSdc1pKnqDY&t=24s


No comments:

Post a Comment