Sunday, June 19, 2022

Blog for June 19, 2022 - thanks for loading, Scott

Steel bars do not a prison make.... or maybe they do
Workers at the Adams family fix the pool to ready it for SUMMER
We love these darling purple bells
We bought these candies from Stutz Candy Kitchen
Nonpareils, salted nuts and more
Some pictures should not be shown
Duplicates, yet? See the painting by Patrick Otis Cox? 
Ellen, the modern Mona Lisa.
Akuba I bought at Galbally's Nursery around the corner. Honeysuckle peeks out ready to strangle the akuba. 
Give these trees a nice hug, right Ginny?

Large fungi growing in my tree. How improper to call it MY TREE. 

Scott oversees Sarah grilling her pork tenderloin she brought at farmers market in Brooklyn. Deliciously different. With a pesto sauce she made from collard greens, mustard greens and the like. 
We decided I should not get tattoos. 
Yes, I am chilly so I am wearing a lightweight blouse I found in my closet. 
We love asparagus. 
Tattoos in honor of CHEF JACK.  Thermometer on deck. 
Max, my grandson, was chatting away about history.
Sarah wears one of my Starbucks aprons. And a lovely shift she brought back from BanglaDesh. Ethan awaits in the background.
Son Dan holding an Anheuser Bush glass, possibly from the Now and Then Shop. 
What's more fun than watching Scott's train. Scott's late father, was a handsome man who wore jewelry around his neck, gave Scott the platform of the train. Natalie is still alive and in good shape. She does exercises. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment