Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Left left is healing and I finally finished AFTER DAWN - FLAG DAY

 Finally finished AFTER DAWN by Haruki Murakami. 

And I said to myself This will only take me an hour to finish.

And someone was loudly mowing the lawn. And I was thinking, How will I like my new occupational therapist. I did get my bedroom ready for her. 

My sister Ellen was immensely helpful cleaning up the place with her Shark vacuum with so many different parts.

In the kitchen behind the white IKEA shelf, dead flower petals had fallen.

Gone now. 

She made me a strong cuppa New England Coffee. Yum.

We discussed Mommy's ashes which are on a lovely curving bench of Aunt Ethel's. She and I went over several recipe boxes on the Ikea shelf.

BIGGS AND FEATHERBELLE is the liquid soap Ellen keeps in the upstairs bathroom.

Pleasant smell tho I prefer Mennen Speedstick, which I threw away. Bad for you.

Ellen just came downstairs and I showed her how I can walk up n down the steps.

Our Thursday writing group with Eva Priestly is on and I am excited. Last time I wrote about my dementia. A new treatment has been written about. Feh!

THANK YOU DANTE !

Yes I always thank him for the .... hold on! He only brought me TWO ITEMS of crap. Walked out in my comfy DEER STAGS slippers to tell him.

I had to explain it was a joke.

AM I A COLOSSAL FOOL OR WHAT?

Today, June 14, is FLAG DAY.

I will put my several flags outside on the tree lawn as I did last year.


Oh, say can you see, by the Dawn's early light......

No comments:

Post a Comment