Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Stay abreast of the news even if you don't understand it

 

Judy Woodruff, we are grateful for your long tenure on the PBS Evening News Hour. My brief but spectacular moment is awfully good. 

Since my new tabs for my keyboard have not yet arrived, I cannot find where the quotation marks are located. 

MORE COFFEE PLEASE !

It will be Bharara’s first stint in private practice since the Trump administration fired him in 2017, after he refused to quit as the U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York. During his more than seven years in the post, Bharara attracted headlines for a crackdown on insider trading on Wall Street and corruption in New York politics.

Bharara, 53, is joining Wilmer as a partner. He said in an interview that he envisioned his role less as one of representing clients in court and more as one of advising executives and boards and companies on “how to do the right thing in the first place — and how to stay out of trouble.” The firm does not disclose compensation figures, but a Wilmer partnership paid on average $2.8 million last year, according to The American Lawyer.

BTW, bad leg and I just walked ALL AROUND THE BLOCK.

I was so 'hot' I removed my sweater and tied it around my waist like a college girl.

KALIE, the little white dog was just barking so I went out on porch to yell HELLO.

Noticed it was raining.

Ate a big Texas breakfast this morning complete with two eggs and two Compari tomatoes and a good shaking from the salt shaker.

Never do dat again, I couldn't see a thing!

The Folger's coffee, as usual was fairly good.




No comments:

Post a Comment