Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Bought new HARD DRIVE for my laptop today from CLASSICAL COMPUTER

 

Yep! Ordered a new hard drive today from Joe Sebach at Classical Computer. I am so excited I've gotta run downstairs and eat nuts from KIRKLAND, WASHINGTON.

Ree-dic-u-lous!!!

Joe, who says his last name is pronounced like the composer "Bach" is a jovial guy. Sally, his asst, is recovering from hip surgery.

I still have my sprained ankle and lay at Scott's house on one of his love seats as I watched and slept through the Katharine Hepburn film "Alice Adams" where she won the heart of Fred MacMurray. Fascinating to watch what HIS family thought of her. 

Hattie McDaniel played the 'colored maid' and was hilarious. The latter is a favorite word of my son, Dan. 

Anyone seen him lately?

SOON my house will have THREE HELPERS visiting to offer me different types of therapy for my aging mind and body.

If they are any good - and I suspect they will be - Kat, Marissa, and Nicole - they are from FOX therapy - I will no longer feel so helpless and 'old.' 

Particularly difficult are climbing stairs, going down the stairs, entering rooms, lying in bed to read, getting up on my big bed from MATTRESS WAREHOUSE, there is a long warranty on the mattresses, possibly 25 years. 

Remind me to tell you the story of the young man I bought them from. First one mattress, then the other. 

And then you must buy the humongous sheets and pillowcases.

But tomorrow is another day and then we will talk more, if you please. 


No comments:

Post a Comment