Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Finished Chinese Food Outdoors while sitting in a lawn chair

 Thanks Ellen for the Chinese food and the quinoa for protein.

Cough cough, choke choke.

I refuse to die from choking. 

So I spat out the indigestible stuff. 

Wouldn't a tall glass of lemonade be delicious today?

I have the ultimate in lemon squeezers. 

New philosophy for me. I answer MOST OF my phone calls.

NATE called. He wanted to inform me if I am a candidate to purchase alternate energy source.

He was so impressed by my credit ratings he wanted to share it with his boss.

Listen, Nate, I said, you do this on your own time. I have more important things to do.

What I will do - and this is between you and me, dear reader - is READ outside. Too nice a day to stay indoors.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment