Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Mommy takes the cake - rhubarb cake!

 Hey Ma! Glad to see you are still around. What's cookin, good lookin? 

Dopelganger or double. That woman could sure bake and make anything she wanted to.

Sister Ellen and I were going over Mom's recipes. I could not wait to find TOFFEE NUT PEAR CAKE. 

For dinner I made an exquisite concoction.

And yes I burned the saucepan. The liquid came spilling out onto the burners.

TWO EGGS, chopped apples, all made in butter. Crusty and delicious. 

Scrumptious. And you know where I poured out the grease? 

Chippy the Chipmunk and I remain mum.


These rodents can run up and down a tree.

Thank you sister Ellen for buying me coffee at her bank.

Which one?

The Bank of Cayman Islands? 

The Bank of London?

Sovereign Bank? 
  1. The meaning of DOPPELGÄNGER is double. How to use doppelgänger in a sentence. Did you know?

  2. TIME TO BRING THE TINY AMERICAN FLAGS IN THE HOUSE



The fox went out on a cold winter's night. 

Illustrated book by Peter Spier, who almost wound up in the ovens of Hitler. 

J U N E  IS  N A T I O N A L  R O S E  M O N T H

JUNE IS NATIONAL ROSE MONTH

Fun Facts about Roses:
🌹 There are over 300 species of roses.
🌹 Today's garden roses date back to 18th century China.
🌹 The tallest recorded rose is over 23 feet tall.
🌹 First Lady Wilson started the White House Rose Garden in 1913.
🌹 President Reagan declared roses the national flower in 1986.

THANK YOU KREMP FLORIST for the last word. 


No comments:

Post a Comment