Thursday, June 23, 2022

Believe it or not, our GIANT DIRECT food has yet to come !!!!

 Do you think THE DEMINGS liked the Dad's Day gift I bought them?


Not to worry. I had plenty to eat today, one of AMY'S BOWLS - Enchilada with loads of delicious cheese.

Remind me to tell you about GALBALLY NURSERY right around the corner. Hey I've been living here since 1990, might as well get the place fixed up.

Am reading a library book I just checked out called HOW TO COOK YOUR LIFE, From the Zen Kitchen to Enlightenment. I do have many of Edward Espe Brown's Tassajara Cookbooks.

But cooking? Hopefully I can get back into it.

Hold on while I get a cold drink of water... or perhaps seltzer water. 

Refreshing !!!

Am gonna do something terrible when Giant Direct comes. Am trying to get rid of a great book I ordered online. Edith Hamilton Mythology. I will see if they want it, but first, I will leaf through it now.







No comments:

Post a Comment