Thursday, June 2, 2022

Death, Life and Resurrection

 Earlier today, before I twisted my ankle, I was walking for the second time, around the block. Met a Black man and I said, I noticed you had a family member who graduated from Fairfield University.

Click here

Just realized it is a Jesuit college. 


I learned about the Jesuits when I worked at Maryknoll Missioners in Ossining, NY.

One of my fave jobs ever.

I was married to Mike Deming at the time. He had a degree in City Planning. I remember calling up his boss from a payphone you could dial from your car and asking, Will he be able to get a job when he graduates.

Yes, was the answer. And he did very well.

Millard Grove “Mike” Deming

BIRTH
Caracas, Capital District, Venezuela
DEATH29 Mar 2009 (aged 62)
Edmond, Oklahoma County, Oklahoma, USA
BURIALArdmoreCarter CountyOklahomaUSA
MEMORIAL ID35453104  View Source
SUGGEST EDITS



No comments:

Post a Comment