Saturday, June 25, 2022

Coffee Tea or Nuffin

 I am sort of in the habit of drinking coffee or caffeinated tea in the morning, but today I will break the habit. 

Also must present a short story for our Saturday Writing Group. I gave feedback to Barbara of the Balloons, a great writer.

When I woke up today it was time for Mr Rogers. Watched the whole show, paying attention to what he does that makes him so great for both kids and family members. 

Right now, tho I am chilly, I am not wearing a sweater, but Nurse Harriet's gorgeous silk like robe.

Is it possible to wear the robe all day?


Going downstairs now with my aching leg, darn, and will open the front door and put the postcards in the mailbox. 

We need an ANT MAN here. Not only do we have regular ants but we have flying ones, too.

Wanna go back to bed and read my Zen cookbook. And if I do not enjoy it, I can put it down and return it to library. 


Enticing cover. 

When I read the Tassajara Cookbooks by Edward Espe Brown, he had a real facility for words and would often write poems. 

Dunno if he's still alive or not, but twould be great to meet him.

WHO would YOU, Dear Reader, like to meet?


No comments:

Post a Comment