Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Gossips, just like we are

 HILARIOUS !

The rain is coming down. I have a great seat on Red Couch to see what is happening outside.

A chicodee, I believe, is staring from the perch outside his bird house, at the new Hummingbird Feeder, which Scott installed yesterday, to see what will happen.


While walking down block earlier, a number of cars were starting to go to work.

I looked at them to make sure they saw me and then whizzed by.

Just called Gordon Washburn to see if he could help with my ant problem. Very nice guy from what I remember of him and his politics from last year.

Do I really need more coffee?

Years ago after New Directions meetings, we would drive to a coffee place - Dunkin, I think - and the loveliest waitresses would wait on us.

Remember? Many were from H A I T I ?

When Sarah and I traveled to Haiti and other island countries several years ago, I bought a chalice inscribed with my name.

I moved it into my composing room where it holds dozens of pens and a tall ruler.

Hold on, my memory is coalescing. It was NOT a coffee shop but a 24 hour a day diner with really good food including senior specials.

My Amazon order ships today with the COLORED TABS to put on here to make it easy to read.



I H O P

International House of Pancakes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment