Saturday, November 16, 2019

Update on Ingrid - Apparently she's in hospice

Just called Christ's Home and spoke to Craig and then Ingrid.

Ingrid said she had just finished breakfast.

According to Craig, hospice will be held in the same room where I met her.

Craig said he spoke to the head nurse and she could live for a short time or a longer time.

He said this after I asked if she had any last wishes.

I said call me if you need me.

Ruth

I sent the above to my sister Ellen, Ada and myself.

<><>

This morning I shopped at Giant and for some reason decided to make a FISH STEW with loads of fresh veggies and farm-raised PERCH. It was so pretty I couldn't resist.



First I sauteed everything in the same pot I used to make fresh applesauce with Gala Apples. When they were cold I peeled off the skins with my fingers.

I had a dreadful coughing fit and looked up what to do.

Brew some tea.

I made hot water - too hot - so I added cold water from the rubber udder on my fridge - kept sipping on it and FINALLY the cough is gone.

More hot water please.


No comments:

Post a Comment