Saturday, November 9, 2019

My short story AMSTERDAM published by Adelaide Magazine - Diabetes Appt

Dear Ruth,

This is to inform you that your story has been published in the Adelaide Literary Magazine No.29, October 2019, and you can view it here: http://adelaidemagazine.org/f_ruth_deming29.html
You can flip through our paperback edition online here: http://anyflip.com/fypa/dizz
We encourage you to download and/or share this link on your Facebook, Twitter page and/or blog and website.
For the better online visibility, your work is listed on the Home Page, Current issue page, October 2019 Issue page, and Fiction page.
The printed edition (paperback) is also released and is available on Amazon.com.
https://www.amazon.com/Adelaide-Independent-Literary-Magazine-October/dp/1951214773/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2PC9KX4OPNIBC&keywords=adelaide+literary+magazine+2019&qid=1573158610&sprefix=adelaide+literary%2Cstripbooks-intl-ship%2C232&sr=8-1
Unfortunately, we do not supply contributor’s copies, but our contributing authors can purchase copies of the magazine at a discount of up to 50% depending on the number of copies purchased, at our “store” page   http://adelaidemagazine.org/store.html
I would like to thank you for your contribution and to invite you to continue publishing in the Adelaide Literary Magazine.

With Kind Regards,
Stevan

==

Great news! I have never been to Amsterdam but always wanted to go. Sarah has been there and brought me postcards and gifts. My darling girl.

Would I, in fact, smoke pot if I went to one of their Coffee Bars?

==
Verizon trucks line our street bc of the outage,




These don't look like Vz trucks but these do.

==

Yesterday drove to the Abington Jefferson office of my diabetes doctor, Cecilia. The place is terribly hard to find. Stay in the right lane, Ruthie, and do not deviate. 

She gave me Lantus needles and wants me to register all sorts of info - blood sugar before a meal, then 2 hours afterward.

So far, I'm worse off than ever.

Last night Scott and I watched the German film Transit. About folks attempting to leave Germany before the Nazis arrived. 

Terrifying. 

==
Am watching a Netflix film called THE DEVIL NEXT DOOR about the alleged Ivan the Terrible of Treblinka. He loved being cruel. They arrested him from Cleveland, Ohio, my home town.

==
Am also thinking about getting one of those Pat Boone bathtubs.

When Scott and I go to Ocean City NJ, we swim in the pool of Regency Towers and also go in their vibrating Jacuzzi. Pure pleasure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment