Monday, November 18, 2019


soft scrambled eggs with a fork on a plateMade with 3 eggs and butter. Am eating this now with a pinch of salt and paprika.

Before I went shopping this morning I wrote Ingrid a greeting card. Good luck as you travel to your  new home, I said. And left my phone number.

The great PETE TOWNSHEND was interviewed on World Cafe,

He wrote a novel called THE AGE OF ANXIETY,

His characters are fascinating. He had therapy, he said, mostly about his children.

Rock opera. Tommy. Quadrophenia. Pinball Wizard.

Was at Mom's this morning to pick up my back pack.

Stole into Scott's house and got his bonus card.

SIXTY CENTS off gas.

Then I went into the little hut where Tonnia and I talked.

I bought a hot dog with mustard and relish. Ate it the moment I came home.



A fellow came inside and said he forgot his money.

I only live in Hatboro, he said, so I'll be right back. 

Hatboro? Did you say Hatboro? Lookee here and then we're gonna take a lay-down.

han
Neil Callahan CEO of Brooke Glen with Abby Grasso.

No comments:

Post a Comment