Friday, November 29, 2019

No wonder People Like Trump - A Poem About Myself - New Goal

Although many of us do not support the President, his cronies are involved in a program to defraud the American people.

Listen to WHYY.org here.

I am making Turkey Soup now.

Into the crockpot goes the remaining turkey meat I brought home last night, plus mushrooms, onions, turmeric, garlic, stuffing and more.

Am hoping it will be ready for dinner with my Beloved, Ruth Z Deming.

How will YOU spend the rest of the day?

The phone just rang.

Here is part of the code I must plug in to get the message. The call was from The Becker Insurance Company.

A pox on you!

Phony message to get a rebate check.

215-657-9805

Pin no. 2142 pound

Okay, deep breathing, Ruthie. Do not get excited.

A POEM ABOUT MYSELF

Aretha Franklin I am not
but I do like to sing
Sam Cooke's A Change is Gonna Come
was recorded for me many years ago by
one of my darlings, Daniel Paul Deming.

I've lived in many places
Austin, Texas
Houston
Huntingdon Valley
and Cowbell Road.

Have I stopped my wandering?
Only time and my cowboy boots
will tell.

<> <>

Remember I said I wanted to be a trombone player like granddaughter Grace?

NOW  I wanna dance the MARI MUSIC

Let's do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment