Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Poetry Night at Library simply great!


This morning's poem

THE BOUNCING SPIDER WEB

Here in the buoyant light of morning
The web dazzles as it "ups" and "downs"
on an invisible filiment
beloved of the sun, of the clever,
of EB White, its trap set but
rarely seen, more webs outdoors I see
through the window, a silver cloak
I'll wear to the ball, with a strange
buzz about it, the trapped flies.

=
Steve Delia introduced us and was especially impressed by Remington's poems. Rem will probly read again tonight at the Elkins Park Library at the Arthur Krasnow Memorial Event.



Arturo and I were buddies.

I must tell you cobwebs are everywhere this morning. Is it the cold weather?

Alaska Joyce will not be at our Warminster Writers' Group as she is on a retreat with other women.

I attended an overnight retreat at Cranaleith.



The breakfast gong goes off now.

No comments:

Post a Comment