Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Scuse me while I ride my stationary bike

Just got home from Mom's. Bought her a little something I knew she'd like.

A Caramel Latte from Dukin Donuts - franchise owned praps by THE DUKE -  and two Halloween-ey doughnuts that were scrumptious.

Where were my g'damn keys.

Stuck in the front door where I'd left them.

Told Mom about meeting new neighbors when I walked around block on Day Two of Lights Out.

Bobby is the only one left, said Lee about the only one of the Sanders Family who isn't dead.

Possibly that will be my next short story when I go to the Warminster Library tomorrow.

I explained to Sarah why I get lost. I need a stronger pair of driving glasses. I miss the Left turn that says Norristown Road.

Made an eye appt at the end of the month.

At Mom's house she has a few houseplants, all with tiny insects hanging around.

Where there are plants there are bugs!

Shall I check with the Kremp's?

Scott gave me a most unusual plant for Valentine's Day which has a few faithful insects swirling about the twisted stems.

This morning I sent some friends an email in which I suggested they listen to the National Anthem by Renee Fleming at halftime at the Superbowl. As a soprano, she never retired but sings other types of music.

Here's Fleming, who is called a Soprano Superstar.

Then we're shown Whitney Houston doing her version. Whitney cannot compare.

The creator of Twitter handed over the company to someone new.

He started anudder one where a writer publishes something he's an expert at.

Evan Williams: Show your shtuff!

Ev Williams in 2014.jpg

Goodbye for now.





No comments:

Post a Comment