Monday, November 25, 2019

Shelly Quigley - comedienne - why not try out for The Late Show

Presenting Shelly Quigley once again


To the Tune:  “Me and Julio Down By the Schoolyard”

Made a call to the Ukraine and asked without hesitation
We’ll give you aid but we’re afraid we’ll need some information

It was against the law, it was against the law
What I asked you for , It was against the law

I said if you will help us out you’ll get your appropriation
No quid quo pro of course you know
What a perfect conversation

Chorus:
Well, I’m on my way, you know just where I’m going
I’m on my way.   Did the crime, now doin’ the time
Hello, Rudy, King of Corruption
Yes, me and Rudy down at the jail yard

Look into Biden and his son and you’ll get your compensation
So I suggest avoid a mess and start an investigation

Repeat chorus

<><>

To the tune:  “Sounds of Silence”
Hello Rudy your dear friends
Are going to prison once again
For a mission that was so sneaky
Oh, those guys are so creepy

The decision to reach out to Ukraine
Was insane  --   an act of sheer defiance

There’s not a trick you wouldn’t try
You smeared a very honest guy
“Cause there’s no way to win otherwise
So all those lies you tried to publicize

And you joined up with Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman
They’re barely human       A very strange alliance

I wonder how much you all spent
To help protect our president
And why you travel round so often
And why you sleep in a coffin

And derision you earn it every day  Please fly away

You and your creepy clients


No comments:

Post a Comment