Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Teeny Tiny Snow Flurries

 When I was ready to go food shopping at the Giant, snow flurries were coming down, gently.


Carefully I drove off.

I did not bring my list as I was in a hurry to get home and back.

Wah!Wah! I forget the Eggs!

Ron, the guy behind the cheese counter made a couple of mistakes.

He gave me TWO potato salads.

For lunch, I injected 14 units in my belly - didn't hurt bc of my flab - and ate many delicious things.

For dessert, I ordered RICE PUDDING, which I haven't eaten yet.

Akira, at the Coffee Bar, made my hot drink, Peppermint Mocha Spice. I wrote her a poem for her service,

Today Sarah's book GRAVITY comes out.

View it here.

Gravity by Sarah Deming

Ah, here they come down our streets.

The enormous Leaf Picker Upper.


These men in their pistachio green orange vests work very hard.

I snuck some branches of a tree into my leaf pile.

Oh, listen to this.

After grocery shopping, I went to the library to return books n audio books.

Jim, who works for the Park and Rec Dept, carried my books into the library for me.

Unique!

Wrote a short story years ago - My Favorite Felon - where the guy did the same thing for me at Village Green Apartments.

Today was supposed to be devoted to writing short stories.

Tonight myself and friends are giving a reading at the Upper Moreland Library from 6 to 8 pm.

Gonna go upstairs right now to compose.

The late Ron Berman made a terrible joke and called it composting.

The late Ron Abrams jokes no more as he is no more.

I filled up my coffee drink with hot water and will compose a couple of new poems.





No comments:

Post a Comment