Monday, November 25, 2019

Raise your hand if you love to bake!

 Whose cat is this?

He sat there for nearly half an hour, then quickly scampered off toward Scott's house.

A tasty mouse or scraps I put in the compost heap?
 Malt Scotch Liquor I brought home from Mom's house.
Bought baking sheets at Giant.

First I made the base which was delicious.

Canola Oil and flour, covered with finely chopped peanuts and pecans.

Loads of butter and brown sugar. I used only half the amount called for.

Then I added the rum glaze.

Lots of improvising. I did not have a yellow cake mix but I did add the instant pudding mix.

I needed to thicken the sauce and remembered - add flour.

The entire house smells fantastic.

Earlier today I had to race after Mailman Dante as I remembered it was a friend of mine's belated birthday.

I ended up on Lookout Lane and Red Barn Ave.

He was dressed in warm clothes.

We're keeping up the vigil on Ada's mother.

Sent out postcards with the new Coral Reef stamps.

I was in bed napping when I heard the thud of the mailbox.

Good sleep is imperative to help prevent memory loss.

It's 6 pm and dark outside.

PBS News is on.

Guess I'll watch and  get a few Zzzzs.



Judy Woodruff, born in 1946, we have confidence in you.


No comments:

Post a Comment