Monday, December 30, 2019

Splashing thru the rain to Hatboro PO and compost heap

Just finished eating Lynn's scrumptious Shepherd's Pie, leftover from Sundays with Mom.

Listened to the audio book Turn of the Key by Ruth Ware, beautifully read by the main character Rowan, who has been found guilty of murdering one of her 5 charges.

The book is most unpleasant but very realistic.

It's as if this dreadful family - and I do mean dreadful - are living in the lower level of my house with the occasionally appearing jumping spiders - and I must listen to them.

Let's see. The shepherd's pie goes into the garbage can just outside the downstairs door.

Plop.

This morning, in the pouring rain, I took the leftover Fish Soup and spilled it onto the compost heap in Scott's back yard.

Yoo hoo, all our critters - put on your bibs and come and eat!

Where are the little beasties?

Now, to get rid of the fish taste in the huge pot, what dyou think I did?

Poured boiling water in there and then added Giant rich roasted coffee.

Put it in the Travis's cup that Sarah Lynn found in one of the cupboards.

Travis were the first owners of my yellow house on Cowbell Road.

People think their problems will go away if they retire and move to Florida or South Carolina.

Lynn brought her friend Joanne to Mom's for Sunday lunch.

Joanne loved her job at Norristown State Hospital.

Picture picture please



I spent the worse three days of my life in then bldg 16 of the grounds of the hospital.

The start of bipolar d/o.

We have no idea why it went away.

I'm happy as a clam it did!

Stay on your meds, kids, and get both therapy and meds.

Lithium blew me up like a balloon and then of course it ruined my kidneys.

Scuse me, gonna take one more sip of coffee and then, one-kidneyed moi, is gonna get the hell out of here.

No comments:

Post a Comment