Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Postage Stamps - Coffee - Story published in Mad Swirl - Gwen Ifill is dead - Poem Winter Snowflakes


Am watching on Netflix THE QUEEN. Quite good but difficult to understand, as I told my sister Donna.

Got all my postcards out this morning using the shtamps I now keep in my wallet.

Hear that, Ruthie? In my wallet which is in my backpack.



Plus Flag stamps.

Picture, picture, flag stamps please.



Wrote Coach Iris to thank her for her Michael's Brownies Coffee. I just reheated it as it must be drunk hot!

I did chase after Mailman Dante with my YES I CAN card and he slid open the door of his truck.

I realized I had not looked at him - c'mon, I do know better - and I said, You ARE Dante, aren't you?

Damn, that coffee's good.

Pour me another cup, Winston. He's about to die in the Queen story. John Lithgow.

ADA, thank you for the Butterfly Calendar you found at the Bryn Athyn thrift shop.

I made one donation this morning - for five dollars - which I sent to the Wikimedia Foundation in DC.

Oh, I got one letter in my mailbox. From "BB." We parted company when she promised to donate $10,000 to New Directions. Very manic.

Stay on your medication!!!

<

Mad Greetings, Ruth:

“Gwen Ifill Is Dead” is something too full of life to not share with
our readers...

View here

We’ve all been there but you put us there and that’s something spectacular.

Tyler@MadSwirl

I had totally forgotten about the story and was expecting another one loosely based on rapist neighbors.

<

WINTER SNOWFLAKES

Yawning upstairs in my
bed, exhaustion overcame me
as did the cold.

Winter snowflakes
covered me
I closed my eyes
and was satisfied
so satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment