Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Guests galore today! Used our Frigidaire dishwasher - what a thrill


Sarah and I make Michael's Brownie Explosion Coffee from Coach Iris



Guillermo Resto's gift for us. A skateboard of the late Basquiat.
Ethan Ubered over. Yay! Ethan is here.
Grace, 9, we missed you and Max, 6. His fave class is Library and hers is History.


Nicole got a great new haircut!


I used to do this to Sarah and Dan when they were little. I also had them sit on a small end table!
My sister Ellen bought me an outdoor mat from Walmart and removed the old one she had given me. It is beautiful!!!

Holiday cards strung up on wall. Thank you Scott!!!
Ethan playing background music as we strung up the cards.

He said most people don't like their mother in laws but he loves his!


We used the dishwasher for the first time in - what? - a year?

Scott has an all-new kitchen but w/o a dishwasher.


 Sarah uses my old-fashioned rotary blender for the caramel icing made with butter, brown sugar, confectioner's sugar and lots of vanilla, including an old bottle from Penzey's spices.
RZD in her fake smile.

Marcy, nice chatting with you earlier. One of the above cards is from The Marce. Say hello to your mom from all of us. She was on speaker phone.

Mom called to wish me Happy Birthday.

Sarah finished the caramel cake. Ethan asked if he could lick the batter and realized his late mother Cara must have made more cakes than he thought. Like me she had diabetes.

No comments:

Post a Comment