Thursday, April 18, 2019

All I wanna do is READ - Farewell again Marvin Gaye

I told Hope, my beard and eyebrow trimmer at Hair Cuttery that I couldn't wait to go home and read.
I showed her the panties I bought for my sister at Motherhood, helped by Teresa.

I'd bought my own - 5 for $25 - several weeks ago. So comfy you think you're not wearing any.

A stuttering woman applied for a job there. Would you hire her? I guess if she knew her products, fine.

Ate at Panera's, a small salad. Instead of chips I chose an apple, which I'm munching on now, along with cheddar cheese.

Two houses down, the Columbians are having a tree felled.

Boom! Your whole house shakes as if there's an earthquake.

Will read outside probly on the screened-in back porch.

Made the below mobile with 'flags' from when the men were installing new sewer mains.

Threw em away this morning, on T R A S H   D A Y !!!

 Upstairs TV - a b'ful redhead looked as if she'd just slipped her wig on - and the strange looking man next to her, whose name may have been Honda - were promoting a show by Neil Diamond. I temporarily stopped donating to PBS - $5 per month - after my credit card had been misused by someone in the state of VA.

Big deal to sign back on. The NY Times took me three days!

 Scott fixed my bedroom closet so it nicely slides open.

Showed it to my friend Margie with all the pictures surrounding it. Told her it looks like TROPHIES that serial killers keep.

Did I mention that Les Miz on Channel 12 is GREAT!  Oh, shit, I should just mail in a ten.
Click to enlarge.

Listen, I'm in a terrible hurry to read. Gotta finish the last chapter of Philip Margolin's A PERFECT ALIBI.  The audio book quivered like a bowl of goose liver.

Thother book is MIDNIGHT IN CHERNOBYL by Adam Higginbotham.

FAREWELL AGAIN MARVIN GAYE

Lying on my white canopy bed in Cleveland, which once belonged
to Aunt Marion
I relaxed after school by listening to the powerful African rhythms
on WABQ.
I jumped up and did the cha cha cha, knowing that would never do,
So I kicked off my socks, put my gum on the bedside table
and swayed as if I were Queen of Nairobi.


Dead at 44, killed by his dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment