Friday, December 2, 2022

NOT ALL BOUGHT SOUPS ARE GOOD!!!

 Sister Ellen experiments and buys unusual items at COSTCO.

She bought some soup in a self contained plastic container. I was gonna have it for lunch.

Total liquid as if it were bone broth,

I added two raw eggs as if this were egg drop soup and then a couple of slices of Cabot Cheese.

Take a guess about how it tasted.

T E R R I B L E. 

But I gulped down every drop. 

WHO is walking down the street right now with his dog.

We know one person who is not,

Ah choo!  Ah choo!

Yes I will continue reading HORSE: A Novel by Gwendolyn Brooks.

Man, can she ever write !!!!

I thanked Nancy March of the TIMES CHRONICLE for publishing my Letter to the Editor.

Also suggested I write a BOOK COLUMN. 

Gotto go now, gonna work on my novel called THE THREE MAILMEN OF HUNTINGTON DALES.

Also wrote a check on New Directions checks for NAMI for $25. Plus a card to Sister Donna making conversation, AND yesterday wrote my grandkids and made idle coversation.

Hear that screeching? School bus!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment