Sunday, December 25, 2022

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUTHIE

 I still miss Mommy and Daddy.

When I woke up this morning and looked at the clock with my b'day on it, I wished they were still around to wish me a good year with many more to come.

Sarah and Ethan will be here around 10 30 am.

Rich and Ada sent me a b'ful Jacqui Lawson e-card. 

Watched Rick Steves last night who had many Joyous Noelle in EUROPE segments on. Wanted to see his wife and kids named Ali and ...

Am trying to look nice for when Sarah and Ethan arrive.

Brewed my favorite coffee.... Maxwell House. 

Sister Lynn will call later.

Look, all this makes me feel great.

Later!!!


Nativity Scene. Sure I'm Jewish but the story is as magical as THE UGLY DUCKLING or RAPUNZEL, SPEAKING of which sister Donna was here this morning but left as she had nuffin to do.

But will return, she said, to trim my beard, oops, I mean my hair.

Four cards are in my mailbox. 


No comments:

Post a Comment