Saturday, December 3, 2022

BREAKFAST FOR A RAINY DAY

 DELICIOUS!!!

Sure enjoyed my breakfast... 2 eggs, spring mix, and mushrooms.

Scott just left. Makes jokes about walking at the YMCA.

Pullease!

Am sipping what WAS a hot beverage. Now it's iced tea.

Just reheated it.'

One thing I did forget for breakfast was CABOT CHEDDAR CHEESE. 

Am eating a large chunk now.

Ever notice how there's always something going on?

The fire chief, in his long RED CAR, just drove by, turning down SLEIGHRIDE ROAD.

And I, Little Ruthie, am sitting demurely on my RED COUCH from Gamburg's in a lovely, warm nightgown I may have gotten from Harriet.

Ate a frozen dinner from AMY's thother night. WHO shall I send the carton to?

Nancy Myers across the street.

Helene would have loved it, but she is dead. 

And I must do my back exercises. 

Scuse me for a while.




No comments:

Post a Comment