Tuesday, December 13, 2022

WHAT A PANARAMA !!!

 Just finished watching a terrific movie on AMAZON. For free, of course.

THUNDERBOLT and LIGHTFOOT!

Starring Clint Eastwood, Jeff Bridges, and George Kennedy. 

Stood at my front door watching for GIANT DIRECT. Ah, here it is now.

Just the sight alone is a turn-on!

We ordered our food this morning!

Good work, boys!!!

Oh-oh! We got 6 cartons of EGGS by mistake. 

Mailed a thank-you letter to Sandra Salveter this morning. First I made it a poem, but it was hard to understand, so I just thanked our Maker for making her so generous!

Am gonna inject 7 units and eat some DEE LICIOUS eggs. Will also have pitted black olives that Ellen bought.

WHAT A PANARAMA!

Standing at the cold doorway as the last customers of the day 

for GIANT DIRECT

I look at our beautiful street as its breath condenses up into the air

Why did I never see this before?

Yes, I'll remember. The two Christmas wreathes on the folks across the street

One on the front door, the other on the side.

Twilight. The time when the deer arrive, or is it Santa Claus

making his rounds early?


Thank you, Ken!!!

And, I said, we left you a nice tip, right? 

,,,

As Ellen reminded me, when our family grew up in Cleveland - our parents and grandparents - they were so poor, they could not afford money to pay a dentist. 



No comments:

Post a Comment