Sunday, December 4, 2022

THINKING OF YOU, SIMON

 

Funny how things strike us. Sy loved the holiday season and eating.

Me, too, but I wanna live longer than 68 so I try to take care of myself.

I have a drawer full of photos of the two of us. In his younger years he was a drag racer, I suppose, in his Port Richmond neighborhood.

Sadly he didn't have too much time to spend with his grandchildren. 

Just heard my son/law ETHAN IVERSON interviewed on WRTI-FM. 

Billy Hart joined the Herbie Hancock sextet... you should hear all the GREATS that played together. 

https://www.theatlantic.com/culture/archive/2022/12/christine-mcvie-fleetwood-mac-singer-death/672318/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=atlantic-daily-newsletter&utm_content=20221204&utm_term=The%20Atlantic%20Daily

CLICK ABOVE TO HEAR CHRISTINE MCVIE SING 

YOU MAKE LOVING FUN


No comments:

Post a Comment