Thursday, December 22, 2022

Zelensky, president of Ukraine, goes from comedian to president of his country

Holiday traffic is shaping up to be a nightmare, says narrator on Ellen's TV
I have been watching a fascinating program on Nine-Eleven

Unbelievably terrible. At first no one could figure out what was happening

This is my lamppost garden
The birdbath is pretty tough!
We picked out Monsieur Le Pumpkin at GIANT.

Melitta Coffee, never really tried it before. It is okay. 
Here is the menorah David Hunter made for us. With Mary Kate, my helper, we typed up 'words' for the prayer. 
Photo of Uncle Marvin and Dad. 

I may have been running down the street to ask the UPS man, what is so good about natural gas. Ended up goggling it. 




Welcome to my house, Lynn!!! She is very generous. 
Is the below Linda Greenwold? She said she has always taken care of her father. 


 Mondo Conni was a once popular film exposing all sorts of shocking things, including force feeding geese and RZD.

I asked ALEXA to play Bobby Darin. It was all I could think of.

Then I thought of writing a true story of my love for SANDRA DEE, who was married to the talented cocaine addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment