Thursday, December 15, 2022

TEETH - NAIROBI

 Whatever you do, Sarah Lynn Deming

Take care of your teeth.

Mouth guards were good when you boxed


I however lost a couple of teeth

They just slid out when I was eating

How dare they?

But they did.


I found a new dentist

The Ocean Dental Center

Right next door to

Dr Ghantous 


My first appointment is in January

Will they use Lavoris like Dr Bell did

in Cleveland


And the sucker upper that rids me of

excess saliva 


Now my frozen enchilada is in the toaster oven

You can be sure I use my water pik afterward

And Glide from Doctor Mel


New teeth, blindingly white 

as we greet the new day

with rain sleet and hail

Mozart will trumpet his

Jupiter Symphony as

we celebrate our 

brave new world.

NAIROBI capital city of Kenya.

Famous skycap in Nairobi, image in public domain

No comments:

Post a Comment