Monday, August 1, 2022

Watch me load new photos !!!

 Look for the MOUNTAIN-like photo.

Click.

Deer in backyard.
Picture wall.
What lovely photos, you have, Ruthie and the room is not a mess!
Artwork made from Dinosaur Box.

Goodness, look at all the fascinating items on here!

One of the necklaces was given to me by Robin Franklin of the Giant Supermarket. She rolled up covers of the New Yorker and made a stunning necklace. 

Oh no! Marissa left too soon and I can't remember how to load new pix.

I did ask her for a hug - at the last minute she said, This is our last time together - and she reluctantly let me hug her.

She wore her mask, I wore none.

NOW I am clamboring for a more recent appt to return the defective CPAP machine and get another one.

Deirdre said she would call me after she speaks to her supervisor.

Have I mentioned how delicious are Scott's malformed tomatoes? 




No comments:

Post a Comment