Sunday, August 7, 2022

Awake at the crack of dawn

 Woke up to the sound of exercises being done on TV.

Miranda Esmonde White and her troop of mostly elders were doing a helpful array of exercises so I joined in.

I have probly watched this show a dozen times and am familiar with most of the real life characters.


Walked around the block before it gets really hot and then I came home and made my breakfast.

Two eggs and chopped fresh strawberries.

Dee licious.

Ate outside in my lounge chair in front of our garden.

Am now doing my vigorous exercises prescribed by MaryKate. 30 of each.

I can barely count to 30. Miranda used an important phrase - Keep memory loss to a minimum, rathan MCI, mild cognitive impairment.

Here are some sounds I can think of

Cracking an egg

The eggs sizzling in my saute pan

Clatter of silverware

Pressing buttons on my living room radio 

Guess what? Ellen is making fresh coffee now.

She is a master !

Last night she made some Apple Crisp which was scrumptious.

Ah! The sound of the coffee grinder. Now I hear the coffee being poured. 

Just spoke to sister Donna. The family is thinking of coming over for Mommy's 100th birthday on August 8. 

Born in 1922.


Mom at 1266 Gantt Drive, Huntingdon Valley, PA. 


No comments:

Post a Comment