Monday, August 29, 2022

Letter to editor of TIMES CHRONICAL

 I am a subscriber to the Times Chronical. Surprisingly, though, I do not know my password. They refuse to publish it without a password. 

I shall publish it here, if I remember it correctly.

LETTER TO THE EDITOR 

Wonderful memories of vacationing at the Shore by Terry Alburger. It is the kind of writing one would expect from, say, Town and Country, or The New Yorker.

A full color photo appeared with his story. The sub-heading suggested we grab a cuppa coffee or tea, and so I did. In the back of my kitchen cupboard, I found Twinings  Herbal Tea.

Not a drop of caffeine. 

I will simply close my eyes and pretend I am there on the beach, listening to the waves pass by. And then I will reach into my garden and select an almost ripe tomato.

- Ruth Z. Deming

Willow Grove PA 19090



No comments:

Post a Comment